Imperial Ultracarb ICP
Doulton Imperial Ultracarb ceramic candle for Nimrod drinking water filtration system – Short Thread
Doulton DIUC-1000 Ultracarb W9123085 Ceramic 8.5″ filter Features:
- Only fits Doulton ICP and Nimrod Water Filter System
- Removes suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria, hydrogen sulphide, and lead
- Improves tastes and reduces trace contaminants
- Four filtration stages within a single candle
- Filtration efficiency of > 99.99% at 0.9 microns
- Filtration efficiency of > 99.9% at 0.5 to 0.8 microns
- Highly efficient bacteriological filtration
- Tested with live cryptosporidium to a removal efficiency 100%
The Doulton DIUC-1000 Ultracarb is a four-stage cartridge combining the highly efficient filtration properties of ceramic with the enhanced water treatment properties of activated carbon and the heavy metal reduction capabilities of ion exchange media.
First Stage: The first stage consists of Doulton Ultracarb ceramic which provides genuine sub micron filtration. The cartridge reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity.
Second stage: The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties.
Third Stage: An inner core of activated carbon block removes chlorine and organic compounds.
Fourth Stage: Ion exchange resin reduces lead and other heavy metals.