10″ Sediment Filter with Housing
The Ecosoft sediment filter is intended for the purification of cold water for household purposes. Reduces the content of sand, silt, rust, scale, and other insoluble impurities larger than 5 microns in tap and borehole water.
Used on new installations and as a pre-filter on water lines to act as a first defense mechanism against larger particles before entering mains or water treatment applications.
Media: PP Spun Cartridge
Cartridge Dimensions: Approx. 10″ x 2.5″
- Max working pressure = 8 bar / 116psi
- Max working temperature = +45°C / 115°F
- Non-toxic materials, suitable for drinking water.
- Head and nut ring: reinforced polypropylene
- O-ring: ETP.
- IN / OUT threads brass inserts